Live in Care
There is an alternative to moving into a residential home and we believe that if you or your loved one wish to stay at home, then we can provide person-centred care with a professional Live in Care Worker who is on-hand full-time, 7 days per week.
There are many advantages to staying in your own home:
• Remaining in surroundings that you’re most familiar with
• Having tailored one-to-one care and support
• Keeping the same routines such as meals, eating times, rising in the morning and going to bed in the evening at the times you choose
• Being able to continue to do the things you love. Even being able to do things that you haven't done for while such as going out, bathing or gardening
• Having some-one on-hand that is able to cook, drive and do the domestic chores
• Having a constant companion and confidante
Following a thorough care assessment at your home, we will match one of our highly-trained Care Workers to your specific needs and wishes.
Our Care Workers also record a daily log of care provided which enables the family to have an overview of the service being provided.
We employ our Care Workers directly and take care of everything including payroll, training, breaks and holiday cover, insurance and a 24 hour / 365 days per year on-call service.
The benefits of Live in care
• One to one care and support with a dedicated, experienced and highly-trained Care Worker matched to you.
• Staying in your own home.
• Continuity of care.
• An all-inclusive price with no additional or hidden charges.
• Back-up Care Worker should the occasion rise.
• 24/7 x 365 days on-call support service.
• Daily log of care.
• Bespoke Care Plan.
Finding the right Care Worker just for you
With a handpicked live-in carer, your life can stay the same, if not improve as you will have dedicated round-the-clock support.
At Nest Homecare, we place huge importance on matching you with someone you feel really comfortable with and who understands your routines, needs and interests;
Some-one with a certain level of experience and / or specialist training.
Some-one who can drive.
A choice of male or female carers to support your personal care needs.
Some-one who shares your hobby or interests.
Some-one who can help after pets.
You can also be assured that we pay our Care Workers above the National Minimum Wage, and also pay above the UK Living Wage.
6 easy steps to Live in care
Contact us and book a free assessment to discuss your needs including support needs, nutritional requirements, daily routines, mobility, wishes and interests, medical requirements and housekeeping preferences.
This will include a discussion and advice on provison (i.e. a separate bedroom and food) for the Care Worker.
We write and deliver a person-centred Care Plan to you and your family, and arrange to visit you to discuss.
We select one of our Care Workers based on your needs, wishes and interests.
We all agree a start date when the Care Worker, accompanied by one of the Nest Care Team members, will arrive at your home for an Introduction and Settling In.
You can enjoy continuing to live in your own home whilst being well-supported and well-looked after.
One of the Nest Care Team will regularly visit yourself and the Care Worker to ensure you are receiving the highest quality of care.